Terms and Conditions
- Hotel booking is subject to availability.
- The confirmation could be in the same or an alternative hotel in a similar category.
- First prefer the same hotels if available for your dates.
- Any change in the hotel we will inform you in advance.
- Hotel check in time and checkout timing is as per the hotel rule.
- Normally check in 12 noon and checkout 12 noon. In some hotels check in 2pm and checkout 11am and it depends on the hotel policy only.
- You should carry any one of your ID proof to check in the hotel.
- Voters ID card / Passport /Driving license is enough for the check in.
- The sealed and signed voucher of The Holiday Mate is necessary to check in the hotel. This voucher is the only proof to realize the hotel reservation that you are our guest.
- The number of meals from the hotel is equal to the number of nights in the hotel.
- You will get your first breakfast on the second day at the hotel. If lunch or dinner on the same day of check in itself.
- There are Three Meal Plans in the hotel. CP , MAP and AP
- CP – Continental Plan – ( Room +Breakfast )
b. MAP – Modified American Plan – (Room + Breakfast + Lunch / Dinner)
c. AP –American Plan -(Room +All Meals )
- Hotel reservation with CP plan is more common. If you are interested in MAP plan it’s better to have dinner instead of lunch. During sightseeing time it’s very difficult to come back to the hotel for lunch and sightseeing and optional activities are at different locations.
- We are using first category room in the hotels. If you want to upgrade the room you can do it by making the additional cost for the same and room upgrading will be depending on that day’s availability.
- Before confirming with us you should search the hotel Websites and reviews. (After check in to hotel change of the hotel is more difficult – as per the hotels rule there should be cancellation charge for the cancellation of the bookings).
- You have all the options to advise us to change the hotels as per your convenience and within your budget on booking time itself.
- We will try our best if you face any problem from the hotel.
- If you need any additional services like honeymoon specials (Flower Bed, Honeymoon Cake or Candle light dinner ) please inform us in advance.
- Check in at 12 noon and Checkout at 09am on next day.
- Cruise depends on favorable weather condition.
- Traditional Kerala style lunch will be served on the board.
- Branded & Bottled water is available on the boat.
- For kids below 3 years, complimentary cruise and food.
- Responsibility to look –after children is vested on parents itself while cruising.
- Kitchen facility is not provided for self cooking.
- Additional food other than the prescribed menu will be provided upon extra cost and guest can directly settle to the boat before checkout.
- Guest strictly follows the instructions and suggestions of the boat crew members.
- Any damage to the boat due to carelessness of the guest or their children must be tolerated directly to the boat before checkout.
- Intoxicants and not allowed in the boat.
- Full payment needed in advance while confirming the booking, if the booking is only for houseboat.
- We are operating Ac vehicles only.
- The vehicle you booked will be with you from starting till the end of the trip.
- You can use the vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as per the proposed itinerary.
- An English/Hindi speaking experienced driver cum guide will be with you for your entire trip.
- You need to inform the language preference for the driver in advance.
- Mutual cooperation of the driver and guest makes the trip more interesting.
- Driver knows the places in locally and can advice the better timings for sightseeing and optional activities.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- A) Before 15 Days : No refund
- B) Before 21 Days : 25% refund of the advance amount.
- C) Before 30 Days : 50% refund of the advance amount.
- D) Before 45 Days : Full refund
Peak season and promotional season time cancellations depend on hotel policy.